When organizing our group for the practice exhibition, it was quite hard to work out how to choose which pieces would actually feature in the exhibition, as we had a pretty small space and therefore couldn’t include everything.
We managed to include one from each of our collections while keeping all the pieces flowing and connected within the space. I particularly liked how my hand casts fitted into the negative space between each of the larger figurative works.
Once we had worked out a good set up for the exhibition, we had a few days to get it properly installed in the space. As I was unfortunately tied up in my subject work, though I did a lot in deciding the set up, I was unavailable to help to set it up in the actual exhibition. Adrian did a really good job of setting it up though and it translated pretty well in the space, certainly much better than on the table in studio 5.